Advertisement
BankUpload Join!

Monday, April 6, 2015

Look upon the adorable Mary Elizabeth Winstead, ye mortals, and despair

Look upon the adorable Mary Elizabeth Winstead, ye mortals, and despair

SILICON VALLEY is something that I've never seen before, but it's second season premiered in Hollywood the other day, so that's a good sign, right? Either way, I've heard it's alright and even though this gorgeous lady isn't featured in the show (at least that's what the internet is saying), the always lovely Mary Elizabeth Winstead ended up showing up to said premiere in a cute little black dress and her adorable nature was expanded in ways that I never thought possible. I know that some of my smart friends who studied engineering at community college could come up with some sort of formula to represent what I'm talking about, but for now just now that's how adorable she looks here. It's been a little while since I've seen anything of her, so this appearance is more than welcome. 
Click on each photo to enlarge!

No comments:

Post a Comment